Frequently asked questions
- Tibial plateau leveling osteotomy (TPLO) for cranial cruciate ligament rupture
- Spinal decompression surgery for intervertebral disc rupture/herniation
We encourage owners not to read individuals’ internet postings or unvalidated websites. The American College of Veterinary Surgeons has created a website for owners with valid, reliable information.
Learn more at ACVS.org.
Learn more about what it means to be a board-certified surgeon at ACVS.org.
- Copies of recent X-rays, bloodwork and medical records.
- All current medications, prescription and over the counter. (Make note of the scheduled times for the next doses.)
- Any special medically-required diet.